Typically, you use the internet for education via Wikipedia, online academic journals and eBooks, to name a few. But did you know that you can learn from Tumblr too? Check out these 20 practical lessons you never knew you needed.
1. Never underestimate the power of a good pick-up line.
2. Innocence is a magical thing.
3. Sexuality isn’t complicated.
4. Don’t be afraid to be honest about your experiences.
5. Sometimes romance is a team effort.
6. Flirting isn’t easy.
7. Romance is great…for the mature.
8. Technique is key.
9. You never know when you’re going to meet someone special, so always be prepared.
10. Artsy metaphors best describe your pain.
11. Love is love, and correct ordering is correct.
12. Sexual education is important.
13. Tradition in marriage is important, as long as it’s ridiculous.
14. But don’t forget that the most important part of any wedding is cake.
15. Numbers only matter if you’re crafting a sick burn.
16. Boundaries are important.
17. Love can come from the most unexpected of places.
18. You should always respect your lover’s limits.
19. Witty flirting is always appreciated, even by oneself.
20. Perspective is helpful, but so are genetics.